A little progress has been made on the Cobra again, I managed to finish the main part of the assembly and get some primer on her. It actually looks pretty good at first Glance this morning, can only see two small areas that will need any remedial work done prior to laying down the paint.
I did have one minor disaster though and thats the photetch mesh guards on the inside of the intakes, when i was trying to mask them off for primer one of them cant have been glue particularly well and came away and is now floating about inside the model. Most editions of the kit dont come with the photoetch parts anyway so I poked the other side in too in order to even it off.
In other news I have restarted to work on the stalled italeri Jaguar project I began, I am just doing little bits here and there in between working on the Cobra but expect an update on that project soon