Cobra Update


The Cobra build has slowed down a little this week, I had the problem with me breaking the skid off the left hand side of the model and had to fix this, well I did fix this, got some green paint layed down and then broke the skid on the right hand side of the model!

This had to get fixed and then more green laid down, then i noticed a problem where I had fixed the right hand skid so more sanding and I broke my fix! Many swears later I finally got the skid back attached without a hideous glue bulge and got the green layed down proper. This is her unmasked and ready for the gloss coats prior to decals

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s