UH-1D Update!


I may or may not have realized that my UH-1D build is due for
completion this Sunday in order to meet the group build deadline I am
building it for! So here’s an update as to where it stands.

As
you can see I corrected the vents from Horizontal to vertical slats and
added photo etch mesh for the ones at the rear. I have now got the
fuselage all buttoned up, primed and preshaded. I have also took the
tail planes off and attached them to the correct sides beings as how
they’re on the wrong way round in the photos 😉

Next up masking the 3 colour camo and getting some paint on so I can get the decals on her Saturday afternoon!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s