I may or may not have realized that my UH-1D build is due for completion this Sunday in order to meet the group build deadline I am building it for! So here’s an update as to where it stands.
As you can see I corrected the vents from Horizontal to vertical slats and added photo etch mesh for the ones at the rear. I have now got the fuselage all buttoned up, primed and pre-shaded. I have also took the tail planes off and attached them to the correct sides beings as how they’re on the wrong way round in the photos 😉
Next up masking the 3 colour camo and getting some paint on so I can get the decals on her Saturday afternoon!