I noticed that the main instrument panel was just to be left black matt with no decal or details on it which didn’t really sit right with me so I got out the styrene sheet and made a main instrument panel, drilled some holes for dials and filled these with PVA glue for the lenses. I also made a camera control box from lamianted styrene sheet which fitted above the main IP.
As you can see I have also painted and fitted the camera, this was all glued in place and the fuselage was shut. The seam lines need a little fettling to blend in but nothing much at all.
It’s safe to say I am fair enjoying this kit, it’s fit its almost spot on, it’s exterior is nicely detailed and the kits nice and simple to construct. Just what the mojo ordered