Seat detailed


Heres the new and improved seat. I added a back cushion that was made from lead substitute that I usually melt down for nose weights, the seatbelts are PE from the spares box, the ejection pull handle is some styrene rod bent round. I have also put a back on the seat and made some seat rails from more styrene rod that will be used to attach the seat to the newly installed bulkhead, which was fettled from a piece of styrene/plasticard. It’s not fantastic but it should help busy things up I think!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s