Seat detailed


Heres the new and improved seat. I added a back cushion that was made from lead substitute that I usually melt down for nose weights, the seatbelts are PE from the spares box, the ejection pull handle is some styrene rod bent round. I have also put a back on the seat and made some seat rails from more styrene rod that will be used to attach the seat to the newly installed bulkhead, which was fettled from a piece of styrene/plasticard. It’s not fantastic but it should help busy things up I think!

Advertisements

scalemodeladventures:

Rigging process started, my first time ever. Using the finest homemade stretched sprue 😉 if you have tips, do share them!

Wow, great looking build, your detail work with the PE on this and the Scharnhorst build has looked fantastic. Cant wait to see how they turn out!